Bishop Hall Jubilee School
- School Profile
- Learning & Teaching
- School Life
- Students' Work
- Photo Albums
|9th August (Wednesday)||10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
HKDSE Release of Rechecking and Remarking Results (2017) Back
1. F.6 students who have applied for remarking / rechecking of scripts are required to come to school to get the results from the General Office in person during the following office hours:
3. If you are unable to collect the result slip in person, you may authorize someone to collect it on your behalf. The representative must present the original authorization letter signed by you, copy of your ID card or student card and his/her identity document to collect the result slip.
4. Cheques, being refund of the remarking fees for the candidates whose results are upgraded, will be mailed to the candidates within one week from the date of release of rechecking / remarking results by the HKEAA.
5. Students who have their HKDSE results revised in overall grade(s) and wish to be re-considered for an offer or a "better" offer, they can submit a request for re-consideration of their application by logging in onto their account at the JUPAS online application system on 10th August 2017 (9:00 am - 6:00 pm)
6. In case of enquiries, please contact the Public Examinations Information Center at 3628 8860.