Bishop Hall Jubilee School
- School Profile
- Learning & Teaching
- School Life
- Students' Work
- Photo Albums
Application for S1 Places (2018-19) after the Release of SSPA Results Back
A. Application Procedure
- Application forms are available from 27th June, 2018 to 10th July, 2018. Please click here to download the application form.
- Please submit the application form to the school in person on 10th July, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (late applications will not be considered), together with the following documents:
i.Original copy of the applicant’s identity document (e.g. birth certificate / identity card / passport) [for verification]
ii.Photocopies of S.1 Discretionary Places (DP) and Central Allocation Form (Priority will be given to those who can show that he/she has applied to our school earlier for discretionary places.)
iii.Photocopies of P4, P5 & P6 school reports
iv.Photocopies of certificates of activities, prizes and awards (originals are not necessary and will not be accepted.)
v.A recent photo to be affixed to the “Application Registration Slip for S1 Places (2018-2019)”
Remarks: All photocopies should be in A4 size. The documents submitted will not be returned. Applicants are not required to submit any recommendation letters. Please get back and retain the “Application Registration Slip for S1 Places (2018-2019)” after submission.
B. Application Fee
There is no application fee for this entrance examination.
C. Entrance Examination
- All applicants are required to sit for an entrance examination. Arrangements for the examination are as follows:
Date : 11th July, 2018 (Wednesday)
Time: 10:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (including reporting time, verification of identity of applicants, examination time & a break)
Waiting rooms: 501 – 505
Format: Written examinations
Subjects: English Language & Mathematics (both Chinese and English versions will be provided.)
- Important points to note:
1. Applicants are reminded to go to the designated waiting rooms at 10:45 a.m.
2. Applicants must bring the “Application Registration Slip for S1 Places (2018-2019)” and their HK Identity Card for proof of identity.
3. As written examinations will be conducted, applicants are reminded to bring pencils and an eraser for the examination.
4. Parents / Guardians are NOT allowed to accompany students to the waiting rooms / examination rooms. They may wait for their children in the waiting areas for parents.
D. Arrangements in case of Suspension of School
In case the Education Bureau announces the suspension of schools on Wednesday, 11th July, 2018, the entrance examination will be rescheduled for Thursday, 12th July, 2018. Details will be announced on the school website (www.bhjs.edu.hk).
E. Release of Results
Shortlisted applicants will be notified by phone from 12th July, 2018 (Thursday) to 16th July, 2018 (Monday) to attend an interview. Applicants may assume that their applications are unsuccessful if they do not receive any phone calls from the school on or before 16th July, 2018. Applicants need not make enquiries to our school about their application status.