- School Profile
- Learning & Teaching
- School Life
- Students' Work
- Photo Albums
|Online Appeal Applications by Google Form||N.A.|
|Careers & Guidance Counseling||6A (8:30 a.m.): [Room 101/102]|
|6B (8:30 a.m.): [Room 104/105]|
|6C (9:00 a.m.): [Room 208/209]|
|6D (9:30 a.m.): [Room 301/302]|
|6E (9:30 a.m.): [Room 304/305]|
|Online Application for Repeating F.6 by Google Form||N.A.|
|22 July 2020||9:00 a.m. – 12.00 noon||Room 103|
|2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.||Room 209|
|23 July 2020||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon||Upon request, F.6 students need to make bookings in advance via Gmail or other communications means because of the COVID.|
|Type of Appeal||Subject||Fee|
|Applied Learning Subject||$187|
|Remarking||Language Subject||$893 for whole subject or $357 per component|
Arrangements for Release of 2020 HKDSE Examination Results (F.6) Back
In view of the COVID-19 epidemic, the EDB has issued guideline that current Form 6 students should stay home to view their HKDSE results through online platform instead of taking risk to travel back to school. The following arrangement will be made regarding the careers and guidance service provided for current Form 6 students.
Date: 22 July 2020, Wednesday
* The softcopy of the HKDSE results will be sent to students’ school gmail account before 8:15 a.m.
2. Careers and Guidance Support
3. Online Appeal Applications
Internal application deadline: 22 July 2020 11:59 pm
Students are required to check email from 12 noon to 2 pm on 23/7/2020 for the application information inputted by the School Office, and reply the email by 2 pm on 23/7/2020. If the information is not confirmed, the application will be cancelled.
(a) Application method: submitted through Google form at https://forms.gle/MXPcxLiudRUyhAdF8
(b) Application fee
- The application fee is listed as follows:
- Candidates may apply for rechecking and/or remarking for up to a total of 4 subjects
- Application for one or more components of a subject is counted as ONE subject. For example, application for Mathematics compulsory part/extended part/both parts is counted as ONE subject.
- Multiple applications will NOT be accepted. The school can only submit ONE application for each candidate. After an application is submitted online, rechecking/remarking for additional subject(s) CANNOT be added.
(c) Candidates with financial difficulties
- Candidates with financial difficulties may apply for waiving part of the rechecking and remarking fees, but this will be considered by the HKEAA case by case. Candidates should submit the Fee Waiver Application Form to the HKEAA and follow the instructions on the form. However, the full amount of the rechecking and remarking application must still be settled on or before the deadline.
- The form can be downloaded from the following website:
- Students with special financial difficulty may approach our Assistant Principal Mr Lau Hiu Wah to put forward their request for assistance.
(d) Settling application fee
- Upon successful submission via school, an acknowledgement email will be issued to the candidate’s registered email with a demand note attached. Candidates need to ensure that the email address is correct and that they can access the email account.
- Candidates must bring along with the Demand Note to any 7-Eleven or Circle K Convenience Store and settle the payment by cash, within 2 calendar days upon online submission via school (if the deadline for payment falls on a Saturday or Sunday, it will be automatically deferred to Monday).
- Otherwise, a supplementary late payment fee must be made in person at the HKEAA Southorn Centre office before 5:30 pm on 27 July 2020.
- Payment after 27 July 2020 will not be accepted and the application will be cancelled.
(e) Rechecking and remarking results
- If the rechecking/remarking leads to an upgrade in a component grade/subject grade, the fee paid for the component/subject concerned will be refunded.
- There is normally no downgrading as a result of the rechecking/remarking process.
(f) Release of rechecking and remarking results: 19 August 2020 (tentative)
ALL students who have applied for appeal MUST come back to the General Office, 2/F to get the results slips (even if you do not want to know the result) on 19 August 2020 (tentative) from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon or from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
4. Online Application for Repeating F.6
- Academic achievements. Students with 22222 are eligible for application.
- Elective subjects matching the block structure
- Good Conduct
- Recommendations from teachers
- Students who would like to repeat F.6 must submit through Google form at https://forms.gle/wUfoyaKaTxxHBuEn8 by 12:00 noon, 23 July 2020.
- Successful applicants will receive a call from the school by 12:00 noon, 24 July 2020.
Elective Subjects Combinations (F.6 2020-2021):
2nd Elective: Biology / Chemistry / Economics /Geography / History / ICT / THS
3rd Elective: Physics / Chemistry / BAFS / Economics / Chinese History / Geography / VA