Date: 10 July 2019, Wednesday
Time: 8:30 a.m.
* F.6 students are advised to arrive at school by 8.00 a.m. & parents can wait in Room 209, 2/F.
* Prayer meeting for F.6 students will be held at the Alopen Chapel, 5/F at 8.00 a.m.
|Distribution of result slips||6A: Room 101
6B: Room 102
6C: Room 104
6D: Room 302
6E: Room 304
|Appeal Applications||Room 204 & Room 205|
|Careers & Guidance Counseling||Room 208|
|Waiting Area for Parents||Room 209, 2/F|
|Application for Repeating F.6||Room 203|
2. Careers and Guidance Support
|10/7/2019||9:00 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.||Room 208|
|2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.||Room 209|
|11/7/2019||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon||Room 209|
3. Appeal Applications
|10/7/2019||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon||Room 204 & Room 205|
|2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.||Room 204|
|11-12/7/2019||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon||General Office, Room 314|
(a) Application method: online method (submitted through school)
- May apply for “rechecking” and / or “remarking” for up to a total of FOUR subjects
- Application for one or more components of a subject is counted as ONE subject
- Rechecking / remarking of Mathematics – compulsory part / extended part / both parts = ONE subject
- “Multiple applications” for individual candidates will NOT be allowed. The school can submit only ONE application for each candidate within the application period. After an application is submitted, the application CANNOT be changed.
- Upon successful submission of applications, individual candidates will receive an acknowledgement with the demand note via the candidate’s registered email. Therefore, it is very important that the email address is correct, and they have to check their email account after an application is submitted.
- The candidates must bring along with the Demand Note to any 7-Eleven or Circle K Convenience Store in Hong Kong and settle the payment by cash, within 2 calendar days (exclude Saturday and Sunday) upon online submission via school. A late payment fee of $258 is applicable for payments made on or before 19/7/2019 (and have to pay all the fees in person at the HKEAA Southorn Centre office. Failure to settle the fees after 19/7/2019 will result in the application not being processed.
(c) If the “rechecking” / “remarking” leads to an upgrade of a component grade / subject grade, the fee paid for the subject / component concerned will be refunded.
(d) Candidates with big financial difficulties will be waived part of the fees, but this will be settled case by case. Candidates should hand in the Fee Waiver Application Form (obtainable from HKEAA or from the school during appeal application) and the original of the supporting documents (e.g. the document(s) of CSSA (綜合社會保障援助計劃)). Submit in-person to Southorn Centre office at 12/F Southorn Centre, Wan Chai, by 15/7/2019. Yet, applicants have to settle the full amount of payment first. Refund will be done upon the release of rechecking and remarking results. The authority will normally not accept applications because of waiver of exam fee granted by the Student Finance Office (SFO).
(e) Payment period: Within 2 calendar days upon successful submission of application (Deadline: 11:59 p.m. on the last payment day)
|Types of Appeal||Subject||Fees|
|Non Language Subject||$180|
|Remarking||Non Language Subject||$716|
|Language Subject (excluding Speaking)||$859|
|Language Subject component (excluding Speaking)||$343 per component|
|Language Subject Speaking||$687|
|Applied Learning Rechecking||per subject||$180|
(f) Release of rechecking & remarking results (tentatively): 7th August 2019
ALL students who have applied for appeal MUST come back to the General Office to get the results slips (even if you do not want to know the result) on 7th August 2019 (tentatively) during 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon; 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
4. Application for Repeating F.6
- Academic achievements. Students with 22222 are eligible for application.
- Elective subjects matching the block structure
- Recommendations from teachers
- Students who would like to repeat F.6 must fill in an application form which can be obtained from Wong C.T. in Room 203, the General Office and return it to Room 203, the General Office by 4:00 p.m. on 10/7/2019 or 12.00 nn on 11/7/2019.
- Successful applicants will receive a call from the school by 10.00 a.m. on 12/7/2019. Registration of successful applicants will be done by Ms. Wong C.T. in Room 203, the General Office from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon on 12/7/2019.
Elective Subjects Combinations (F.6 2019-20):
1st Elective: Biology / Chemistry / Physics
2nd Elective: Biology / Chemistry / Economics /Geography / History / ICT / THS
3rd Elective: Physics / Chemistry / BAFS / Economics / Chinese History / Geography / VA