Form 1 to Form 4 Admission (2023-2024 School Year)
The school admits new students from Form 1 to Form 5 throughout the year.
F1-F4 Admission Criteria:
1. Applicants must possess a strong foundation in English.
2. Applicants need to be able to study in an English medium school.
3. Applicants must have attained at least a grade B average in his/her conduct mark as shown on the most updated official school report card.
4. Applicants need to be good at academic studies as shown by his/her latest school report card.
- Applicants are required to submit the following documents in person or by post to the General Office:
- Application form (Obtain in person or click here to download the form)
- Valid document for proof of identity of the student applicant (e.g. Hong Kong Identity Card)
- Copy of the School Reports for the past two years
- Information about academic and non-academic awards with relevant certificates (if any)
2. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted regarding the arrangement of an admission test which will assess the applicant’s abilities in Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics.
3. Qualified applicants will be contacted regarding the arrangement of an interview within 2 weeks after the admission test.
4. Successful applicants will be informed of the results within 2 weeks after the interview.
For further enquiries, please contact the School Office at 2336 3034 during office hours (8:00am – 4:00pm).