Date: 20 July 2022, Wednesday
Time: 8:30 a.m.
- F.6 students are welcome to go to Alopen Chapel, 5/F for quiet prayer from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- F.6 parents are encouraged to wait in the School Hall.
- All F.6 students are advised to arrive at school and go to their assigned rooms specified below by 8:30 a.m.
(a) Distribution of results slips and Careers Support
6A: Room 101
6B: Room 104
6C: Room 204
6D: Room 209
6E: Room 301
(b) Appeal Applications
(c) Guidance Counseling
(d) Waiting Area for Parents
School Hall, G/F
(e) Application for Repeating F.6
General Office, 2/F
2. Guidance Support
20 July 2022
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Room 103
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.: F.6 students are encouraged to make bookings in advance via Gmail or other communications means because of the pandemic.
21 July 2022
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon: F.6 students are encouraged to make bookings in advance via Gmail or other communications means because of the pandemic.
3. Appeal Applications
20 July 2022
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon: Room 203
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Room 203
21 July 2022
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon: General Office, 2/F
(a) Application method: submitted through school
(b) Application fee
The application fee is listed as follows:
- Chinese and English Language $228
- Non Language Subject $191
- Applied Learning Subject $191
- Language Subject $911 for whole subject or $364 per component
- Non Language Subject $760
- Candidates may apply for rechecking and/or remarking for up to a total of 4 subjects.
- Application for one or more components of a subject is counted as ONE subject. For example, application for Mathematics compulsory part/extended part/both parts is counted as ONE subject.
- Multiple applications will NOT be accepted. The school can only submit ONE application for each candidate. After an application is submitted online, rechecking/remarking for additional subject(s) CANNOT be added.
(c) Candidates with financial difficulties
Candidates may apply for waiving part of the rechecking and remarking fees but this will be considered by the HKEAA case by case. Candidates should submit the Fee Waiver Application Form (to be collected from the school during appeal application or from the HKEAA) in person to the HKEAA and follow the instructions on the form. However, the full amount of the rechecking and remarking application must still be settled on or before the deadline.
(d) Settling application fee
- Upon successful submission via school, an acknowledgement email will be issued to the candidate’s registered email with a demand note attached. Candidates need to ensure that the email address is correct and that they can access the email account.
- Candidates must bring along with the Demand Note to any 7-Eleven or Circle K Convenience Store and settle the payment by cash, within 2 calendar days upon online submission via school (if the deadline for payment falls on a Saturday or Sunday, it will be automatically deferred to Monday). Otherwise, a supplementary late payment fee must be made in person at the HKEAA Southorn Centre office before 5:30 pm on 28 July 2022. Payment after 28 July 2022 will not be accepted and the application will be cancelled.
(e) Rechecking and remarking results
- If the rechecking/remarking leads to an upgrade in a component grade/subject grade, the fee paid for the component/subject concerned will be refunded.
- There is normally no downgrading as a result of the rechecking/remarking process.
(f) Release of rechecking and remarking results: 17 August 2022 (tentative)
ALL students who have applied for appeal MUST come back to the General Office to get the results slips (even if you do not want to know the result) on 17 August 2022 (tentative) from 11:00 am to 12:00 noon or from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
4. Application for Repeating F.6
- Academic achievements. Students with 22222 are eligible for application.
- Elective subjects matching the block structure
- Good Conduct
- Recommendations from teachers
- Students who would like to repeat F.6 must fill in an application form which can be obtained from and returned to the General Office, 2/F by 12:00 noon on 21 July 2022.
- Successful applicants will receive a call from the school by 12:00 noon on 22 July 2022.
Block Structure (F.6 2022-2023)
Block 1: Biology / Economics / Geography / ICT / Physics
Block 2: Biology / Chemistry / Economics / History / THS
Block 3: BAFS / Chemistry / Chinese History / Economics / Physics / VA