Please note the following if you would like to be nominated as a candidate for 2021 JUPAS School Principal’s Nominations:
1. Browse the following link concerning 2021 JUPAS School Principal’s Nominations:
2. Preliminary screening (Deadline: 1 January 2021, 23:59)
Interested applicants should complete the online application form at https://forms.gle/voj7YLCijWnGubcS9 on or before 1 January 2021, 23:59. Answer all the prescreening questions and prepare a 300-word essay explaining why you should be nominated. Please note that only candidates selected for the second-round application will be notified via email or phone. Candidates who have not been notified by 8 January 2021 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
3. Second round (Deadline: 16 February 2021, 17:00) (updated)
Selected applicants will be required to return a form listing all non-academic achievements from 2018 to 2021, together with the hard-copy supporting documents to the designated collection box placed at the General Office during office hours. i.e. Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.; 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. The deadline for submission is 5 pm, 9 February 2021. If you have difficulty submitting hard copies of documents in person, please contact Ms. HO Mei Chee Irene, Careers and Life Planning Mistress at [email protected].
4. Successful application
Four students will be selected by the school for the SPN scheme. Successful candidates will be notified by phone on or before 17 May, 2021.
Points to note:
- Nomination will only be made for Band A JUPAS programme choices as current submission.
- Students nominated may be required to attend an interview conducted by the institution chosen.
- Selection criteria:
A. Academic achievements (20%)
B. Non-academic achievements (60%)
C. Conduct and Teachers’ recommendations (20%)
- If you have any enquiries, please contact Ms. Ho Mei Chee Irene, Careers and Life Planning Mistress.